Webster University the netherlands
Student Suggestion Form
The Student Affairs Committee will investigate student suggestions or complaints.
• The party will be given an opportunity to meet with the Student Affairs Committee.
• The investigation may include contact with other parties involved.
• If appropriate, efforts may be taken to resolve a conflict by bringing parties together for discussion.
• If the suggestions or complaints involve staff, supervisors of staff may be contacted.
• Suggestions or complaints related to the Student Affairs Office should be referred directly to the University Director.
• Written decisions will be sent to all parties involved.
• Written appeals may be submitted to the University Director within five days of the original decision.
Please respond to the following questions, if applicable, in the space provided below.
By submitting this form, I acknowledge this information to be true and accurate to the best of my knowledge.
What is your suggestion or complaint?
What evidence can you provide to support the suggestion or complaint?
How may this be verified?
Describe what harm, if any, has resulted from this situation:
Have steps been taken previously to resolve this situation?
If so, who has been consulted and when?
State the solution you seek for this suggestion or complaint.
Do Not Fill This Out